Hello, friendlies!! Nice to meet you, my name is Ashley!! Thank you for joining me in my little corner of the internet. Please do make yourself right at home.
Some fast facts about me:
- I’m 19 years old
- I’m from Michigan in the U.S.
- I’m a college student (before you ask, I haven’t selected a major yet. It’s a long story).
- I’m not big on having favorites but Mac & Cheese has been and always will be my favorite food
- I’m a cat person (but this doesn’t mean I don’t get excited when I see a dog)
- I’m soft spoken (most of the time)
- I love planning things but I’m getting better at going with the flow
- My primary passions are photography, writing, and traveling
I like to think of this blog as a safe space and a happy place. I created this platform as a way to share my words with others, and it is not lost upon me how lucky I am to do so. I hope that my words serve you in whatever capacity that you need them to.
I want my blog to be a comfortable place for all of my readers, which is where the idea of Cordially, Ashley began. I want my little platform to embody what it means to be cordial.
“The adverb cordially comes from the adjective cordial, which come from the Middle Latin word cordialis meaning “of or for the heart.” Something that is done cordially has warmth and friendliness to it.”
Thank you for being here, enjoy!!